Wednesday, February 11, 2015

School lessons.

Someone said to me, "I'd love to homeschool, I just don't have the stuff I need to teach him."

Yes, you do. Especially if you choose to unschool. Cajer had great fun exploring on our walk... pretending to be King Cajer of the Ants!

I love getting books from the thrift store, here is a $2 load of books:
We've been known to lay on a blanket in the woods and read...

The park is always fun!

And we love to explore fun places: 

The earth is a phenomenal classroom. People in our lives are far more interesting and educational than forced association with same age people in a room all day. 


Hello free museum! 


Cardboard, pipe cleaners and pasta. You can do this! 
And oh wow, if your littles like worksheets just Google. There are even FREE full curriculums online! 


No comments:

Post a Comment